Monday, November 24, 2008

New here? READ THIS FIRST~!

Okay friends, before I get started there is the obligatory DISCLAIMER:

I do not claim to personally know, nor imply any association with, the author known as David Gerrold who has written A Matter For Men, A Day For Damnation, A Rage For Revenge, A Season for Slaughter, and A Method For Madness - known collectively as The War Against The Chtorr science fiction book series. Mr. Gerrold is not (as far as I know) aware of this blog's existence nor has he been consulted as to the content of which I may write... yet. Any and all blog content which I write is purely speculation on my part as a true admirer and fan of this series, done in the spirit of wanting to share said interest with other admirers and fans whom may read this blog.

Please leave insightful comments and topics of discussion here, by all means! I would like to generate some renewed interest in The War Against The Chtorr as we have all been told book 5, A Method For Madness, awaits impending publication... we hope! As a fan, I have patiently awaited said book for 15 years as well, and recently re-read them to renew my grasp of the lore.

Lastly, haters begone: I will say bad stuff to you and erase nasty comments. This is my show here, publish your own blog if you feel you must purposely try to piss me / others off.

No comments: